GSTIN verification tool by MasterGST
In MasterGST you can verify Taxpayer using GSTIN.
step1 :To verify GSTIN of Taxpayer click here.
step2 :Enter GSTIN of the taxpayer.
step3 :Check on recaptcha.
step4 :After verification click on search button.
step5 :It will show result based on GSTIN.
step6 :It will show following information.
- Legal Name of Business
- State Jurisdiction
- City of Jurisdiction
- Date of registration
- Constitution of Business
- Taxpayer Type
- GSTIN / UIN Status
- Date of Cancellation
- Nature of Business Activities
GSTIN number format
- Every GSTIN must contain 15 digits.
- First two digits represents state code.
- Next 10 digits are PAN number of Taxpayer.
- The next digit will be assigned based on the number of registration within a state.
- The fourteenth digit will be Z by default.
- The last digit will be for check code. It either an alphabet or a number.