Step1: Login into MasterGST using the same email and password as you registered.
Click on clients in the client menu you will get a page with all the client details. At the end of each client detail, you can see a button with the text Work on this, click on that button.
You will get a popup calendar, click on a month to which you want to add an invoice.
For GSTR2 or purchase, invoices, click on the GSTR2 button as shown in the below image.
To add an invoice, click on add purchase invoice, and select the type of invoice you want to add.
After clicking the type, you will get a page with the form. Fill in all the mandatory fields And click the save button to save the invoice.
- Supplier Name: Name of the supplier from which you purchased.
- GSTIN Number: If the invoice is B2B give the GSTIN else. If the invoice is B2C, it is not needed.
- Invoice Number: is any number (or any other character) assigned to that bill by the issuing company so they can track it later.
- Invoice Date: just the date it was issued
- Place Of Supply: GST defines whether the transaction will be counted as intra-state or inter-state, and accordingly, levy of SGST, CGST & IGST will be determined.
- Billing Address: Address of supply.
- Supply state: Select one radio button from following
- Intra-state supply: If the state of supply and state of the supplier is the same, then it is intra-state supply. In the intra-state transactions, CGST & SGST will be charged. The CGST gets deposited with Central Government and SGST with State Government.
- Interstate supply: If the state of supply and supplier is different, it is Inter state supply. In inter-state transactions, IGST will be charged. IGST will be applicable on any supply of goods and services in both cases of import into India and export from India
- Is Billed & Shipped in the same Address: If the address is the same, select yes or no.
Add Item Details
- Item Name: enter which item purchased; if that is a new item, it will show ‘add’ click on add item.
- Item number/code: Enter item code(must be more than 3 numbers)
- Item name: name of the item.
- Unit of Measurement: How the item will measure.
- Recommended Selling Price for B2B: Price for business to business.
- Recommended Selling Price for B2C: price for the business to customer.
- HSN/SAC Code: This is a 6-digit uniform code developed by World Customs Organization (WCO) for goods and is universally accepted
- Safety Stock Level: How much stock is available?
- If the item is already there, it will auto-fill the item’s Category, HSN, UQC, and Rate.
- Quantity: Amount of portion purchased. After entering the quantity, it will automatically fill the Taxable Value.
- If the supply is inter-state, enter CGST and SGST.
- CESS: To compensate the States for the loss in tax revenue, some states that are net exporters of goods and/or services are expected to experience a decrease in indirect tax revenue.
- Empty fields automatically fill. Click on add item. You can see the details of added things.
- You can add any number of items in the same process.
- Select the type of invoice. Select the type of cuttings.
- Click on Add invoice.
After Saving the invoice, you will get the invoice details in the purchases tab. If You want to delete the invoice, you can delete it by checking the checkbox in the first column and clicking on the delete button.
You also can import your invoices by clicking the import button in the same tab.
On clicking the Import button, you will get a page as shown below. In that, choose the type of invoice and choose the file or drag and drop the file. Then click on Import Invoice. You will get it if the upload fails or succeeds.
In the GSTR2A invoice tab, it will show the summary of the month you selected.
In the mismatched invoice tab, it will show miss matched invoices. You can accept or reject invoices by clicking on the respective buttons. You can also see the invoices you added. Accept the invoice by checking the checkbox.
After accepting the invoices, you will get details in the GSTR2 tab. Click on upload to GSTIN after checkbox checking.
In Filing GSTR2, you can see the uploaded invoice. Click on “Submit GSTR2”. Please Note, Once you Submit the Invoices, you can’t make any changes to the invoices.
Click on “File GSTR2 with Digital Signature (DSC)”, Please login to your Digital Signature to file.
To file with EVC, click on file GSTR2 with the EVC button, and you will get a popup to enter the OTP to your registered mobile number and click on submit. The filing of GSTR4 is completed.