Login into MasterGST using the same email and password as you registered.
Click on clients from the top menu bar.
Go to Work on this, and click on reports from the dropdown.
There are five types of reports are there such as
Invoice Reports: These reports will give the Monthly, Yearly, and Custom Period summary report. Users can download the reports to excel according to item, invoice, or all the details. Users can also view the information using filters.
- Sales Report
- Purchase Report
- e-Way Bill Report
- e-Invoice Report
Multi-month Reports: These reports will summarise user quarterly and annual purchases. Users can download the reports to excel.
- Multi-month GSTR1 Report
- Multi-month GSTR-2A Report
- Multi-month GSTR-3B Report
Compliance Report: These reports will give a comparison of the following. Users can download the reports to excel.
- Purchase Register & GSTR2A Yearly Reconciliation Report
- Sales vs GSTR-3B vs GSTR-1 Tax Comparison Report (Monthly)
- Sales vs GSTR-3B vs GSTR-1 Tax Comparison Report (Yearly)
- Purchases vs GSTR-3B vs GSTR-2A (Monthly)
- Purchases vs GSTR-3B vs GSTR-2A (Yearly)
- Invoice Wise GSTR2A vs Purchase Register comparison Report
- Supplier Wise GSTR2A vs Purchase Register comparison Report
Summary Reports: These reports will give the Annual summary of Filing, taxes, ITC Claimed and ITC Unclaimed.
- Monthly Tax and ITC summary Report
- GST Filing Status Report
- Suppliers GST Filing Summary Report
- ITC Claimed Report
- ITC Unclaimed Report
HSN and Tax Slab Wise Report: This gives All the Invoices from the Sale Register/Books Monthly, Yearly and Custom Wise Based On HSN or Tax Slab. Users can download the reports to excel.
- HSN wise Sales Report
- HSN wise Purchase Report
- Tax Slab Wise Sales Report
- Tax Slab Wise Purchase Report
Accounting Reports: These Reports give the accounting summary of the following in Monthly, Yearly, Customs periods.
- Trial Balance Report
- P & L Report
- Balance Sheet Report
- Ledger Report
- TDS Report
- Aging Report
Ledger Reports: These Reports summarise the Custom Period of the ledger. Users can download the reports to excel.
- Cash Ledger
- Credit Ledger
- Liability Ledger